|Main prep space. Microwave lives in the cubbyhole|
|Eating bar on left. Space for dishwasher. Sink on right.|
|Hole for the fridge. Stove on the extreme left. Pantry on right.|
|The prep space again. Stove on right. Hole in counter for quartz block|
|View as you enter. Eating bar in foreground.|
- We are missing a cabinet. It's a wall cabinet that will be to the left of the sink with an appliance garage under it. Apparently, they built it, installed the sliding aluminum/glass doors, and nothing worked, so it had to be re-made.
- The electrician dude put the boxes in the ceiling for the pendants that hang over the eating bar in the wrong place. They are ~8" off centre, putting them in head banging territory. I really don't know what we can do about this.
- There's supposed to be an electrical outlet built into that cabinet. However, the wires for it come out of the wall about 10" to the left of the cabinet.
|The bend in the wire is about the end of where the cabinet should be.|
- We're installing an Insinkerator tap for instant hot water. The mini water heater lives under the sink. But the power for it comes into the back of the next cabinet over.
|Electrical cord in the back of the garbage cupboard|
- Our broom cupboard is designed with a shelf in the middle -- at a height too low to put in any brooms. It has to be cut out, and a new permanent shelf has to be put in higher up.
|The brown shelf is permanent|
- An entire extra sheet of countertop laminate;
- Not 1, but 2 front panels for the dishwasher;
- 4 shelves that don't fit any cupboard we have.
|The grade looks great. I promise.|
|The window in question, from a few weeks back|
- Install the missing cabinet, and fix some "but" list items;
- Level the floor, install the in-floor heating and the floor tile;
- Install the appliances and hood fan;
- Install the sink and taps;
- Install the backsplash;
- Hook up all the heating, plumbing and the electrical bits.