Saturday 1 January 2011

Ski Day 8: Better and Worse

Vert: 9,375 m YTD Cum Vert: 66,360 m
Runs: 16 YTD Cum Runs: 122

It was warmer at Sunshine today then yesterday (-17° AM, -12° mid day), but didn't feel like it. After discussing this with several folks, I came to the conclusion that it was me; I was underdressed. Otherwise, today was a carbon copy of yesterday, including:

1) Goat's Eye closed at the beginning...


...though it opened earlier (9:30 vs 10:10 yesterday)

2) Sunny AM




3) Cloudy PM with poor viz and snow threatening



However, unlike yesterday, it was windier and there were fewer untracked powder bits. The stuff I mentioned & showed photos of yesterday was tracked out by the time I got there at 1:45. I should stop telling you where the good stuff is, because if you truly loved me, loyal readers, you would leave some pow for me.

No comments: