Tuesday 14 December 2010

Sold!

The one thing about working in the oil industry is that it is a constant ebb and flow of change. The sale of my company made it into the public domain today as the purchase and sale agreement was finally signed. I have known about this for a while, but now that it's public, I can talk about it officially (not that I actually have anything to say about it).

You can read about it here.

As some of you know, I'm not sure what the future holds for me or many of the projects I've been working on. Worst case scenarios is I become a ski bum for the winter, which isn't a bad outcome at all as those of you who read my blog would know. All should be straightened out by the end of January. So stay tuned, and I'll try to keep you informed as to my whereabouts.

No comments: