- My car. The insurance company wrote it off, so I had to buy something new;
- Montreal and the Formula 1 race. Year 8 (I think) of my attending the race. It rained this year, too, but not on race day.
- Our reno project. The Municipal District put some conditions on our approval, and we've been working to clear those.
- Too many airplanes. I spent 10 hours in the two Smithsonian Museums, and will post a "best of the best" of what I saw, including a photo of a plane from which I am only one degree of separation.
- Working on the trails. I spent a day volunteering to repair and close some trails, plus put in area closure warning signs. My knees got into the local paper.
Sunday, 17 June 2012
Home and late
We may have arrived back from our trip 2 weeks ago, but it has been a very hectic 2 weeks as we strive to get our life back in order. Many, many posts are to come on the events, including:
So here we go. Stay tuned!