Monday 25 June 2007

The F1 Driver Party (at last)

I mentioned that during the F1 weekend in Montreal, Mike, John and I went to a party hosted by Grand Prix Tours, where I got to shake hands with Sir Jackie Stewart. Thanks to my friend John, here's photos of Pat Symonds, Technical Director of the Renault team with his driver (and John's favourite), Giancarlo Fisichella.



And here's Sir Jackie Stewart himself, chatting with the party hosts, James Allen (host of Britan's ITV race TV coverage, on the left), and Matt Bishop (editor of F1 Racing Magazine on the right), shot from our table.



John wanted me to apologise for the quality of the photos; I don't see the need, given (a) they were taken in a fairly dark room (b) at night, and (c) he remembered his camera, and I didn't.

No comments: